To the south of Colorado College on the wide, tree-shaded Cascade Avenue stands a small, English-style cottage built in 1873. This cottage was the home of the Henry McAllister family that was influential in the establishment of Colorado Springs. It was opened to the public as a museum in 1961 and placed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1973.
  • Home
  • McAllister Foundation
  • State Historic Fund Grant: Foundation Stabilization and Masonry Restoration
  • Visit Museum
  • History
  • Teas and Events
  • Carriage House
  • Educational Tours
  • Become Involved
  • Links
  • Latest News
  • Photo Gallery


  • The history of the house is very interesting and the tour was much fun. Thanks for a great afternoon!
    Bill Taylor

         

     Welcome to the McAllister House Museum!

    Thanks to all who joined us for our annual Ice Cream Social. It was a great day and everyone had fun!  

                                                     

      PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!